i’m weak as shit i pushed the thing i was gonna do with my friend tomorrow back to saturday so i could sit on here all night and wait for info to come in i’m weak and i’ll pay for it but whatever
LAST. [deep rumblr from within the earth] KID FIIIIIIIIIIIIIC
“Yeah, and it was just time for the two of us to bond. Something I can show her pictures of later on in life and say, ‘See, look how much fun you and your old man had’ when she’s too old for me. Just good ol’ Isla and daddy time,”
He waits a second, hugging his arms tighter around Harry’s middle, “and now, you,”
JoshDevineDrums: This is why there’s going to be no sleep again tonight..
(Nicked from iambickilometer):
drop one of these bad boys in my askbox and i will post, without editing
- FIRST — the first two sentences of my current project
- LAST — the most recently written two sentences of my current project
- NEXT — the next line. meaning i will finish the sentence I’m on and write a new one, which you’ll get.
- [insert prompt here] — you post a prompt, and i’ll write three sentences based on that prompt, set in the same time/setting as my current project
- THE END — i’ll make up an ending, or post the ending if i’ve written it
- BEFORE THE BEGINNING — three sentences (or more) about something that happened before the plot of my current project
- POV — something that’s already happened, retold from another character’s perspective